EYEWASH & SAFETY SHOWER
Safety Station with Eyewash, Stainless Steel Bowl
Application: Combination eyewash and shower safety station. Two spray-type outlet heads deliver a flood of water for rinsing eyes.
Shower Head: 10″ diameter orange GRP.
Shower Valve: 1″ IPS chrome plated brass stay-open ball valve. Valve with chrome plated brass ball. Furnished with stainless steel actuating arm and 29″ stainless steel pull rod.
Spray Head Assembly: Spray heads. Each head remove impurities from water.
Eyewash Bowl: GRP.
Eyewash Valve: 1/2″ IPS chrome plated brass stay-open ball valve. Valve is US-made with chrome plated brass ball and Teflon® seals.
Pipe and Fittings: Schedule 40 Stainless Steel or Galvanized steel. Furnished with orange polyethylene covers for vertical piping for high visibility and corrosion resistance for Galvanized Pipe.
Supply: 1-1/4″ NPT female top or side inlet.
Waste: 1-1/4″ NPT female outlet. Outlet can be positioned at either 8″ or 20″ above finished floor by reversing lower pipe nipples.
Sign: Furnished with ANSI-compliant identification sign.
Quality Assurance: Valve and spray head assemblies are factory and water tested prior to shipment.
- GC Powder coated finish on galvanized pipe and fittings. Available colors include orange, yellow, red and green.
- FC20 Regulates shower flow rate to 20 GPM.
- GRN Green ABS plastic shower head.
- YEL Yellow ABS plastic shower head.
- SSH Stainless steel shower head.
- AP275-100 Electric Light and Alarm Horn Light and alarm horn summon assistance when eyewash or shower is activated.
- AP250-015 Modesty Curtain Modesty curtain for mounting on safety station.
- TMV G3800 thermostatic mixing valve precisely blends hot and cold water to deliver warm (tepid) water as required by ANSI Z358.1-2004. Safety Stations with Eyewash 29″ stainless steel pull rod. has a “flip top” dust cover, internal flow control and filter to assembled